Wednesday, February 4, 2009

mr policeman:which one u prefer?


i assume myself as one who is very fortunate to witness/involve in 2 very interesting incident with the police officer recently:) eventhough i hav my own judgement regarding the incidents but i prefer it just for my own and let u all with your own conscience to judge it yourself.




INCIDENT 1


it was a hot sunny day he day my second daughter was born in october 2 last year. i was just coming out of the sultan abdul halim hospital driving back to my in law's house. with an elated mood after seeing my second beutiful second daughter, i was busy talking through the phone with one of my bestfriend:) ofcourse la without the handsfree coz i dont make it a habit to on it before driving:)




suddenly, i was stopped by two police officer who did their patrol along the road and the story begin...jeng jejeng....




as usual they ask for my licence and my ic. nervously but obligingly i show them what they need..with a dry smile he tells me what i did wrong and of course they wanted to penalised me for what i did wrong. i, as a good citizen, chewah..obligingly say that it is up to him coz i do did the wrong thing that is aginst the law..


while this officer go to the back of my car with my licence and ic to write into the book, his college come and whisper to me.."minta maafla kat dia..."


and again i obliged..slowly i go to him and say "minta maaf encik..". and suddenly he get up and say.."ha tu la yg aku nak dengaq..aku bukan nya nak saman hang..hang mai kat aku minta maaf dah la.."


startled..i just keep quite and of course i get an earful of useful advice and a ceramah of a good driver from him for a nice 15 minutes..i was left out with a warning not to do it again if i love my family..:)


INCIDENT 2


it was another hot sunny day at a petrol station coming out from the r&r jejantas sg buloh heading north. I was busy filling up the petrol went i notice a policecar parking beside a luxury mpv. that car was from putrajaya while the mpv plate shows it is from kedah. between the vehicle saw two police officer talking to an old chinese man.


both of the officer silently nodding and nodding and nodding..and smiling and smiling..seems that they hav a lot of respect toward that chinese guy. maybe he is an old man i guess:) while the chinese guy seems so happy talking and talking animatedly with his hand flying all over the place..


actually this is the first time i saw a layman like him is more dominant than the police officer.


suddenly, that chinese go back to his mpv and come out with two red pockets!! wahhhh..this two police officer must be very good and lucky...that chinese man give them the angpow...:) FROM THE THEIR BACKSIDE NOT OPENLY.


I wonder what hav they do for the chinese guy to get that angpow..that guy must be very please with them..AND I'M STILL WONDERING..:)





No comments:

Post a Comment