Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BELIEVE


Almost a month since my last post in this blog and a lot of things happened in between. eventhough there is a lot of issues that i followed with interest but i'm retsraining myself from doing it as it is already quite sometime.

starting a new life as a student (again) since the first june. high expectation in this coming few months and of course in the coming few years. i am not the kind of person who can really sit and study but that is exactly what i need to do in order to fulfill my dreams in the next few years. many of my friend ask me what on earth am i doing choosing this field as my master programme and no one can believe my answer. the biggest drive why i choose this field is just because a dream a day before i fill up my application form.

of course a dream is a dream but i truly believe that i'm making the right choice in following this dream. why? there is another answer to that and that is istikharah. how can i be so sure? i donno..my explanation is i did the istikharah the proper way and i have that dream straight away at the same night. and that is the ultimate reason. maybe many of us will still not follow this kind of dream just like that. of course this is not a small matter because it is my future but i tell myself that there is nothing to loose.

no one can say he is destined to do certain things but you cant argue that he is not the one right? same as me. for me it is just worth it to try. to whom is better for you to ask beside ALLAH? i believe everything in our life is already written and i believe that there is no harm in trying in what you believe. simple as that

i believe in ALLAH and i believe in what HE arrange for me.

need further clarification? no need la..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment